Welcome to our website !

Just Enjoy It

By 6:57 AM ,


It seems a lot of my posts are recaps of what has been going on.. until I forget to hit publish on a post that happen a month ago, or two. These photos were taken in the beginning of June. School had just gotten out, it wasn't 100 degrees outside yet and the sun hadn't moved to the other side of the island. 

I love those nights when the ocean is flat calm, the no-see-um's aren't biting the crap out of your legs and you can just enjoy what your surroundings have to offer. 


The next morning brought a day of fishing/diving. We rented a boat and headed out to dive with more fish. Of course there was the possibility of bringing home diner but it wasn't the main objective. 


I don't think we reeled in many fish that day, although this one was quite the hefty catch and turned the day around. 


He went back on his merry way after a few photos and we ended our day a little sunburnt but happy. 

It may be a little late but I'm linking up with Biana for Weekending

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. wow those pictures are gorgeous!
    trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures as always! I'd love to be on a boat, just not the fishing part :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your posts make me want to move to the Keys. I don't know what I would do for a living but it sure is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these pics :) It looks so amazing!!! I love hte blue blue water
    Chelsea @thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful is the sky in those pictures?! just stunning!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our ocean never looks calm, every once and a while there are slow rolling waves but it never looks waveless!

    ReplyDelete