Welcome to our website !

Salty Sundays

By 7:14 AM

Just yesterday I boarded a new venture out of Key West and set sail for the sandbar. A new company is bringing people out to shallow spots on the sandbars and letting them drink and relax all day. There is just something about being on the water all day that calms the soul. 





 

 The weather could not have been better and there was just a faint hint of a breeze in the air. The water was almost too warm, bathtub temperature but relaxing none the less. Six hours later, we packed it up and headed in. How was your weekend?

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Oh wow! This is prepping me for my beach vacation in 2 weeks! I'm terrified to get in the water though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh sounds like heaven as usual! My weekend was too much fun to even think about a blog post for Monday... I'm a slacker:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being IN that water all day with a delicious cocktail - oh my goodness what an amazing day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds freakin' amazing! Would love to spend my weekend there!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like great business idea, there is party boat here. No sandbars but you cruise around all day on parting on this big pontoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish my weekend was spent there! Those pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay for the new blog. our weather has been tempermental at best and it sucks. SUMMER WHERE ARE YOU??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um nice!! Sounds like a great way to spend the day.

    ReplyDelete